Russia bots fake

 


Everyone whose opinion I don’t like is a Russian bot /s. Coming from a Toxic Narcissistic Introvert Russian Xenophobe with NO social skills. Toxic Narcissist Introvert convinces himself he’s correct since he never leaves his home and doesn’t have any knowledge of how to interact with people in real life. Sad.

Tell me about it. I feel sorry for him actually

This guy is annoying for sure but he consistently gets <10 likes per tweet so I don’t think anyone really gives a shit about him other than us

He’s been going at the grift for a while but he just turned his sights here and autobanned all the users from several of his subs. Personally I think we should just ignore him. I have a feeling a lot of the comments that support his nonsense in his own subs are just his alts. The typing style is too similar.

Dude might legit be a fed. He posts SO much, while controlling several subs and his posts always line up with the state department narrative. Alternatively, he is just a democrat with too much spare time, and Russia-brain worms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exh demwmw

Exh bizaroousay

Exh libfemdfni