Exh spottrottrio

I fully agree with Emma Vigeland in the video clips in this link on Trans people in sports

Woman transgender athletes have to compete in women’s sports because they cannot compete in men’s sports. This is because they have bodies of a woman due to affirming care and transitioning, so transgender women competing in mens sports is less logical and less natural than transgender women competing in woman's sports (not that itis illogical or unnatural for transgender women competing in woman's sports) .And no they can’t just magically detransition to going back to being cid men either. Same thing goes for transgender woman prisoners. I echo this video by thehumanistreport on this issue  (Tulsi Gabbard Goes Full Mask Off in Remaining Weeks as a Congresswoman)

See here (page 81 and onward) on how to make bathrooms mesh with the Queer Neutrality in the Queer Theory

I am fine with Joe Biden's purposed change to title ix as outlined here to help Trans people compete in sports of their preferred gender even if that plan allows limits (which is a fair and pragmatic compromise).  I like how title Ix is being used to do this instead of the Supreme court and SJW methods. I also like how Joe Biden is doing this himself since the trans community had his back and now he has their back (plus his wife is a doctor so she knows this is ok).  

I do wish Joe Biden would implement my Democrat party platform on trans rights as outlined here, but I will take what I can get


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exh demwmw

Exh bizaroousay

Exh libfemdfni