4pt sinslfdfi

4pt is underdeveloped. In fact the 4pt book calls for the creation of fourth theory, rather than the 4pt being the full thing itself . This fourth theory is an alternative to Communism, Liberalism 2.0 and the whole right wing. Thus I am a hypothetical abstract blank slate Fourth Political theorist and not Alexander Dugin Fourth Political theorist  itself. But I think it can count as an ideology, or at least a basis.

The 4pt as it is now has a laser focus for its development in Russia. Alexander Dugin also states that other peoples can have different methods in their own version of the 4pt that is right for them. So besides the hypothetical abstract blank slate 4pt I support above, I also have my model of 4pt which I support as well which can be seen throughout these blogs . 

For example, my 4pt model includes anarchic applications (not that I need his permission but Alexander Dugin did express in an interview before that there can be anarchic applications for 4pt models). 

At the very least Left Minarchism (which I partly support) can mesh with my model of the 4pt. The 4pt itself says that economics can vary by Dasein (in that which is best for people), and no one system is correct for all, despite the different effects. Though it promotes certain things such as sovereignty, and nationalizing industry important to state security along with syncretic economics which I all include in my 4pt model that I support. Private property within my 4pt model can or cannot exist depending on the context . 

The 4th theory isn’t bound by one person (not even Alexander Dugin), nor one society. Asia peoples, for example, would more likely than not be more statist and collectivist in their economy and society. While Europe would be more free market. It doesn’t have to be this way under a 4pt system. The 4pt merely says there is no universally correct answer. Each has its advantages, and certain peoples and more acclimated to certain systems.

Now for Alexander Dugin's 4pt  I may not be a supporter of Alexander Dugin's 4pt line of thought (see here for why) but in a strategic way I do draw on the broken clock healthy ideas from that 4pt and then I sanitize those broken clock healthy 4pt ideas with leftism to unite the two and then embrace those sanitized ideas in a pragmatic and tangible way (like here for example) in ways which I align with politically, culturally and at times overriding my other ideas

The 4pt is heavily critical of others instead of establishing itself more. Though I think it does have an explanation for its philosophy, it accepts that peoples have differing views and ideals for their economic, political, and cultural systems, and so it doesn’t attempt to make a singular overarching goal, other than defeating totalitarians, globalism, universalism, and in general those who kill the diversity of Dasein (peoples, nations, cultures, etc).   

Like the 4pt I am fact based,  I recognize constructivism, I am really and very syncretic in a way especially as a constructivst.I am not amoral.

Unlike the 4pt I can at best only endure esotericism (and most days outright oppose it) but only under the pretence that I understand that it is esoteric otherwise I am strongly skeptical of esotericism of any sort even at best whether it is religious or spiritual). Like my understanding of quantum mechanics is not good but I esoterically believe some things from it

Or one of Alexander Dugin's examples. Time and history is a social construct. Time could be viewed as circular, progressively etc. False history can be made yet if every person believes it and it is used as a foundation, does it become practically true?  So CMRU reflects some of my theories on this (a philosophy book/paper situation concerned with metaphysics.)

My model of 4pt is anti Russia in that it is like playing a TMO Omsk and getting to the end of the run, Yazov comes to see that Karbyshev actually did take his own life. So he adds a FOURTH THESIS on the other main 3 thesis’s of Omsk, being that the Great Trial has to be started by Russia as soon as possible, not only waited for and prepared for. So like rather than a plan to save Russia it becomes a plan to start nuclear war to make there become no Russia.   

More details about the 4pt ideology can be found here , here and here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exh demwmw

Exh bizaroousay

Exh libfemdfni